Torri graduated in the top 8% of her law school class, received the book award for the highest grade in her Property Law course, placed first in the Florida Moot Court Team’s 33rd annual Zimmerman Kiser Sutcliffe competition, and served as secretary of the Student Bar Association. She received her undergraduate degree from the University of Florida, where she double-majored in Public Relations and Psychology. During law school, she interned for Judge Paul Huck of the Southern District of Florida, and she worked as a summer associate at the international law firm of White & Case LLP.
In her free time, Torri enjoys running and listening to history podcasts. As a new Tampanian, she is excited to take in all that the greater Tampa Bay area has to offer.
- University of Florida, B.S.
- University of Florida College of Law, J.D., with honors
- Book Award in Property Law
- Moot Court
- Winner, Zimmerman Kiser Sutcliffe Moot Court Competition (2018)
- Best Brief, American Bar Association National Appellate Advocacy Competition (2019)
Certifications and Bar Admissions
- All Florida Courts
- Appellate Practice Section of The Florida Bar
- Hillsborough County Bar Association